Wednesday, November 14, 2012

You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this. Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle. ― David Nicholls, One Day

Not quite sure a Carla Cleans Green gift certificate is right for your loved one? That's okay! You can still show the one you love that green cleaning matters by buying them something for their home. I've compiled a short list of gifts I love for the holidays.

First, the Method new home kit. I LOVE it. It contains a variety of scents so you can fall in love with all of them. It has something for laundry, baseboards and floors, hands, dishes, counters, cabinets. I mean EVERYTHING, all for around 30 dollars. You can find it here.

What about the college kid on your list? I think paper towels, toilet paper, and some trash bags are going to mean as much to them as that tacky sweater you saw window shopping. Reasonably priced, these items are made from 100%  recycled paper. You can find those items here.

Think vacuums suck? I absolutely love this broom. It's bristles are made from recycled plastic! The over-sized, red, wooden handle makes it super-cute and more ergonomic than a regular broom. It rings in at about 22 dollars. You can find it here.

Buying for a newborn baby can be hard. I know because I have one. Why not give the gift of  fresh, clean laundry? Caldrea makes a great line of baby-friendly laundry cleaners that comes in a gentle "sweet pea" scent. If that isn't right for your little one, try the room spray. Mom will thank you. Those items are here.

Last, but not least, my secret weapon. The Caldrea line of sea salt neroli cleaners. My all-time favorite scent, it is in between a light and musky scent, but stays fresh and smells CLEAN. I suggest starting with the 12 dollar bottle of all-purpose cleaner and prepare to fall in love. You can find it here.

Have a green cleaning question or a product to add to my list? You can comment here, email carlareigh@gmail.com or like me on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment