Saturday, November 17, 2012

Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days. -Benjamin Franklin

Morgan asks... "Dear Carla cleans green.... How do I make my own linen spray? A spray which is friendly to not just my dog but my environment?"

Morgan, fret not! I have a solution that can save the day! Pick your favorite non-toxic, bleach and dye free, eco-friendly liquid laundry detergent (I use the "fresh air" scent that method carries) and add a few splashes to water in a reusable spray bottle. Voila!

This is infinitely cheaper than buying fabreeze, and is also better for you and your furry best friend. You can use it on linens, carpets, couches, clothes, curtains, etc! As always make sure you test a spot before going spray-happy, I've never had a problem with it at all, but better safe than sorry.

Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment